Grade 2 £20,812 - £22,777 (pro rata)
Subject to formal evaluation under the Pay Equity Review” by the salary/Grade.
Permanent, term time only contract
36.50 hours per week (plus 2 weeks to be specified by school)
Start date as soon as possible
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, and well-organised team player with excellent organisational and technical skills.
Applicants will be reliable and enthusiastic and have experience of providing tailored support to pupils. The successful candidate will be responsible for preparation rooms and laboratories in the faculty, including safety checks, and the clearing away and washing up of apparatus from lessons.
Applicants should demonstrate knowledge of health and safety legislation relating to the work of a school, knowledge of COSHH, ESCC regulations and CLEAPSS.
In return, we can offer you:
- A caring and happy community that always puts our young people first
- A supportive environment that takes an active interest in your professional development and personal wellbeing.
- A highly supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Access to a wide range of CPD courses
- Use of a school laptop
- Access to the local government pension scheme
- 24 hours access to the Employee Assistance Programme
- A strong and supportive Governing Body
- A well-equipped staffroom
- Free on-site car parking
Closing date for application: Wednesday, 27th September 2023
Interviews: To be confirmed
Application packs are available from: CSURecruitment@birmingham.gov.uk or from our school website.
For informal enquiries or to arrange a pre application visit please contact
Natasha Panton, HR Assistant via email at HR@hodgehgs.bham.sch.uk